17 Jaw Dropping Celebrity Cars
Celebrities like to collect cars. Many of them have large garages, filled with rare, collectible, expensive vehicles that they can’t wait to show off. Many of the highest earning stars in show business spend millions on their cars.
When compiling a list of the most famous cars, there are a lot of factors to look at. You can compare price, style, and the rarity of the ride. All of those characteristics and more were considered in the making of this list. Here are 17 jaw-dropping celebrity cars:
1. The Maybach Exelero costs a pretty penny. Well, a lot of pretty pennies. Listed at $8 million, it’s not a car that most people can afford. One person who can and who has one is Jay-Z. Many other musicians, stars, and athletes, including Tom Brady, have also shelled out millions for this state-of-the-art ride. Jay-Z is pictured with his Maybach here:
2. TV host and comedian Jay Leno is seen here with his McLaren 12C. The sports car is just one of the many cars that Leno owns. You can check out an extended list of his collection on his website, Jay Leno’s Garage. He hosts a television show of the same name. Episodes can be found on NBC.com.
3. Jerry Seinfeld is another comedian with a vast car collection. He’s especially fond of Porsche, and reportedly owns dozens of them. Like Leno, Seinfeld also hosts a television show. In each episode of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, Seinfeld picks up a fellow celebrity in one of his collectible cars and takes them out for coffee. You can watch episodes for free on youtube and on his website.
Here, Seinfeld is pictured in the driver seat of his 1957 Porsche 356:
4. Paris Hilton is one-of-a-kind, and so is her pink Bentley GT Continental. The daughter and heiress of the Hilton Hotel Brand had the car customized in her own, unique style. She’s pictured here with her vehicle.
5. Justin Beiber owns more than a few cars. He has a collection of black matte vehicles and several others that are sure to put a dent in even his pockets. Most of his cars are unique and are designed with his own style. The pop singer was captured here driving around in his leopard print Audi R8.
6. Kayne West enjoys being the center of attention. His cars guarantee that he will be. The husband of reality television star Kim Kardashian is pictured here, driving away in his sleek, black Lamborghini Aventador. The Aventador is a popular choice among celebrities and doesn’t come cheap.
7. Simon Cowell rose to fame and earned enough money for a lifetime when he served as an angry, hard to please judge on American Idol. One of his most expensive and collectible cars is the Bugatti Veyron, which cost him an estimated $1.7 million. Bugatti is a popular brand among celebs and several other well-known actors, actresses, athletes, and singers can be found driving around in the Bugatti Veyron.
9. Hip-hop artist Drake owns more than a few cars. The Canadian born artist has spent more than a few weeks on the Billboard Top 100. He spent more than a few dollars on his wide selection of collectible cars. One of his favorite ways to get around town is in this Mercedes Maybach S 600 Pullman.
10. Like Kanye West, rap star Nicki Minaj is also a fan of Lamborghinis. She customized her ride with a pink, matte finish. Many other artists and celebs drive Lamborghinis, but few if any others opted for pink.
11. Nicholas Cage is another actor turned avid car collector. He owns several cars, including many vintage, hard to find vehicles. Cage’s 1958 Ferarri 250 GT Pininfarina, which is shown here, is valued at $3.6 million dollars.
12. David Beckham, the retired soccer star, owns more than a few cars. This one, an all black Roll Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe has a white-leather interior and is valued at around $400,000.
13. Hip-hop star The Game has something in common with British American Idol judge Simon Cowell. They both own the Bugatti Veyron. The Game’s version is black and yellow and is estimated at around $2.2 million.
14. Floyd Mayweather has more than enough money to throw around, especially after his recent win over UFC contender Connor McGregor. Mayweather has made hundreds of millions of dollars in the ring. He has spent a large chunk of that money to fill his garages. Mayweather owns several cars, but few vehicles on the street are as flashy and expensive as his Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita. The car is rare, sleek, fast, and is worth an estimated $4.8 million.
15. Jay Leno already made the list, but he earned a second spot with his one-of-a-kind Blastolene Special. This unique ride is equipped with an M47 Patton Tank engine. Yep, a tank engine. The car weighs nearly 5 tons and pushes out more than 1600 horsepower. Like several of the cars in Leno’s vast collection, you aren’t going to find another one anywhere else.
16. Actor Matt Damon drives cares about the environment, and his choice of a car shows this. He drives around in an electric, environment-friendly Tesla Roadster. His car, pictured below, is cherry red, has a convertible top, and is one of the many models that Tesla is rolling out of its cutting-edge assembly line.
17. Fashion designer Ralph Lauren is another famous car collector. Here, he’s pictured in his garage with several of his finest rides. They include the 1964 Ferarri 250 LM, 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gull Wing Coupe, and his 1955 Porshe 550 Spyder.